We are regularly out on the web. When we find a great site we list it here for you to enjoy.
- asha.org American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- kidsource.com Info About Speech & Language Disorders
- ldaamerica.org Learning Disabilities Association of America
- mnsu.edu information relevant to speech-language disorders and difference
- nichcy.org National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- ldonline.org Learning Disabilities Online has general information on LDs and ADHD.
- Med Help International State-of-the-art consumer health information and expert medical support
- schwablearning.org Provides information and guidance for parents and teachers of children with learning differences.
- The Gram The Gram is Learning Disabilities of California’s quarterly newsletter.
Social Language (Pragmatics)
Speech and Language Materials