Individual & Group Therapy
Speech and Language Therapy for adults, teens and children
Susan provides assessment and therapy with children and adults; ages 4 & up.
Susan’s therapy sessions in her private practice are innovative and enjoyable. She completes initial evaluations and sets goals to meet the person’s language needs. Her sessions are set for an hour with direct therapy, consultation, and written charted data.
Social skills groups are available for elementary (grades 1-3; 4-5), middle school,
high school, and young adult (ages 18-22).
Susan’s Areas of Expertise:
- Difficulty with conversational skills
- Difficulty with identifying and problem solving social cues
- Difficulty making and keeping friends
- Difficulty understanding and using body language and facial gestures
Language Comprehension/Auditory Processing
- Difficulty following directions
- Difficulty understanding stories: main idea and/or details
- Difficulty answering questions
- Difficulty explaining events and telling stories
- Difficulty using correct grammar and vocabulary
Articulation: Pronunciation of Sounds
- Frontal and lateral lisps of “s” and “z”
- Substitutions of “w” for “r” or “t” for “k”
- Difficulty being understood; not clear speech
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call (510) 814-0555
or email Sue@DiamondLanguage.com